- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
Accommodations & Modifications to Curriculum: Assuring Meaningful Participation in General Education Classrooms
Join PEAK Parent Center for this FREE in-person workshop for families and educators in the Pueblo, Colorado area! This workshop, Accommodations and Modifications to Curriculum: Assuring Meaningful Participation in General Education Classrooms, will help answer these questions and more:
- How can accommodations and modifications help my child in the general education classroom?
- What are some tools and strategies both families and educators can use so students are successful?
- How are accommodations and modifications included in IEPs?
- 4:30-5:00 pm: Light Dinner
- 5:00-7:30 pm: Workshop
Thanks to our workshop Co-Sponsors:
- Liberty Point International
- Arc of Pueblo