- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
The Road to a Good Life: Three-Session Series
Life Launch Transition Workshops
Join us during these three-session series for Youth with Disabilities and their Parents in Pueblo.
Register below to attend all three of the workshops, which will happen on three different dates. Each evening workshop will be from 6:00-8:00 pm. The three workshops will take place on:
Thursday, April 5, 2018 - The Road to a Good Life
Thursday, April 19, 2018 - The Road to Careers and Employment
Thursday, April 26, 2018 - The Road to Independence and Interdependence
Sign up and:
- Learn about Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Centers for Independent Living (CILs).
- Get information for accessing the supports and services you need.
- Hear stories of people with disabilities who are living the lives they choose.
- Leave with next steps for adult life, career planning and job support.
- When you register below, you will automatically be signed up for the entire series. Please register by April 2, 2018!
- Parents and youth with disabilities, age 14-26 are invited to attend! Professionals are also welcome.
For more information contact Beth Schaffner at 800-284-0251, ext. 112. Check out a flyer with more information (PDF 400 KB).
Interpretación en español disponible. Contactar a Patricia al 719-531-9400, ext. 102. Eche un vistazo a el folleto para más información (PDF 400 KB).
PEAK Parent Center's Shift Transition Project provides transition training and resources to parents and youth with disabilities.