- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
The Role of Interests, Questions, and Listening: PEAK Three- Part Series of Trainings
This three-part series of trainings, will help EVERY IEP team member resolve conflicts to improve outcomes for students!
Register for this, the second of three training-series, The Role of Interests, Questions, and Listening, using the form below!
This training-series will explore:
- How facilitation skills can make EVERY meeting go well.
- How to effectively manage conflict to develop better IEP’s and 504 plans for students.
- How to uncover interests, use strategic questions, and build consensus decisions!
- And much more!
Join us for all three training-series or just the ones that meet your needs.
- Space is limited!
- Please register online for each training-series you wish to attend.
- Download a flyer with information about all three series of trainings (PDF 300 KB).