- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
PEAK Parent Center has a long standing record of nondiscrimination in employment and opportunity because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, military obligations, or disability status that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
The Board of Directors has issued the following policy stating the Company's views in this matter:
It is the policy of PEAK Parent Center to:
- Strictly follow personnel procedures that will ensure equal opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, military obligations, or disability status that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
- Comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). PEAK Parent Center will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability.
- Make reasonable accommodations whenever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.
- Achieve understanding and acceptance of PEAK Parent Center’s Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity by all employees and by the communities in which the company operates.
- Thoroughly investigate instances of alleged discrimination and take corrective action if warranted.
- Be continually alert to identify and correct any practices by individuals that are at variance with the intent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.