- Start Here
- About Us
- Events & Workshops
- Get Involved
You are here
PEAK Parent Center believes that all children, including children with disabilities, can learn and participate in their neighborhood schools.
Every day, PEAK equips parents, students, educators, and professionals with the skills they need to successfully educate students with all types of disabilities and abilities. We do this because all children deserve the chance to become contributing members of their community, which begins at school.
PEAK Parent Center is your one-stop-resource for disability information and referral in Colorado. As a Parent Center, PEAK provides assistance to families of children with disabilities, educators, and others who work with them. PEAK’s primary intent is to help families help their children and equip them with the tools they need to become lifelong advocates for their children and themselves. Want to learn more?
- How can PEAK help families of children with disabilities and self advocates?
- How can PEAK help educators and professionals?
- What are Parent Centers?
- What kinds of services does PEAK offer?
- What are PEAK's projects?
- Download the PEAK brochure in (opens in new tab as a PDF) English and/or (opens in new tab as a PDF) Spanish!
Want to learn even more? Please feel free to search or browse the information and resources available on our website. You can also contact us with specific questions. We look forward to serving you!